About Smart Systems Scotland
Operating throughout the UK, the Smart Systems Scotland model has been created to eliminate the hidden costs, waste, and duplication that occurs in most traditional methods of design, procurement, installation, and delivery. Speak to a member to our friendly team today.
Our People and Culture
All Smart Systems Scotland staff are provided with the support to undertake focused personal development covering technical improvement, customer service development, and management skills. This provides an ethos of trust, succession planning, and assurance that their efforts will be recognised and personal development will be rewarded.
House of Fraser - Gucci - Havelock Europa - Reflex 4 - Prada - Miu Miu - Benefit - Studio 2000 - Umbrella Design - MO Projects - Dior - Bouzy Rouge - Rococo - Trent Shopfitters - Souness & Boyne - Spire Hospitals - WorkSmart - Paragon - Sir Robert McAlpine - Redpath - Maxi - Mitie - Knight Frank - Regus - SVM Glasgow - Space Solutions - Kent PHK - Parr Group
What We Provide
Smart Systems Scotland provides a complete mechanical and electrical package, incorporating any or all of the following:
What We Provide (About Us)
Planning & Co-ordination
Plantroom Replacement / Refurbishment
HSE/ QMS Policies
Smart Systems Scotland Ltd is a highly innovative and customer-focused business which prides itself on providing a full range of fit out and engineering services. It is our aim to promote a positive culture of Health and Safety, and to reduce the environmental impact of our operations.
To achieve these aims and to demonstrate continual improvement, Smart Systems Scotland routinely identifies, monitors, and addresses its quality, service, Health and Safety management, and environmental impacts by setting and measuring the following objectives:
- Develop and maintain an integrated management system (IMS) meeting the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Gather feedback from customers, suppliers, and sub-contractors to help improve quality of product and service provided.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other requirements affecting the business.
- Continual pursuit of statistics to ensure the prevention of injury and ill health.
- Reduce the impact on the environment by encouraging good working practices, minimisation of waste, and prevention of pollution.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of operational controls so that we meet or exceed our customers' expectations without compromising the impact on the environment or health and safety.
This strategy is reviewed annually and all employees, sub-contractors, and suppliers are made aware of our commitments by making our policy statement available to them.
Employees and sub-contractors are encouraged to provide the business with improvements and new ideas relating to the improvement of quality, health, safety, and environmental practices.
Our Commitment To Our Clients
- Smart Systems Scotland understands the importance of delivering a quality working environment for our clients and having successfully delivered projects, we appreciate the impact of first impressions.
- We take pride in our ability to offer professionally managed, client-focused project delivery and at the same time staying competitive. From the complex to the straightforward, we provide continuous services when working within live refurbishment projects, making sure that the impact on building users is kept to a minimum.
- We’d be delighted to assist you with your projects from inception all the way through to post-handover, creating a soft landing for you and your clients.
Smart Systems Scotland has experience in designing, installing, and commissioning building services in critical healthcare environments on live or new build projects. Working alongside our clients and supply chain partners, Smart Systems Scotland ensures a successful delivery through strict planning and smarter delivery of building services mixed with our can-do approach.